14 January 2009

Went a little nuts...

Nuts in the good way... I just couldn't stop... hahahahaha... I got January done! Hahahaha

Look what I can do when the girls are sleeping and so is husband. :)

I'm planning on embroidering specials days.. like birthdays but not sure right now..

I know it's not straight and the pieces are not the same size.. but I kinda like the unevenness.. is that really a word...

Well time to go to bed..

:)
carol in PA
p.s... it's going to be a huge quilt if the other months are this large (I have a Cal. King so that would be ok)... HAHAHAHA.. I think in the purple paisley retangle I'm going to embroider January 2009.

8 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love those fabrics!!!!

Nice!

Canarella said...

Love the wacky ness of all our quilts gotta love um...Lani

Unknown said...

Lovely colours, love them! Your quilt gonna be a happy one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your great comments. I think I'm really going to love this project... really no where to go wrong.. I can just pick and sew... I'll have to spend the rest of the month finding all my scrap fabrics and having the girls help me choose pieces... and start my other quilts... those should be interesting because they ARE following a pattern or set of directions... yikes... but they will be fun too... I know it...

:)
carol in PA

Stacey said...

I have all of January done and half of Feb cut out waiting. looks great!!

Anonymous said...

I love it.

Carrie P. said...

You go girl, it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the support.. Tonight I picked out some fabric for January... with the help of my husband... should be... ummm... interesting... HAHAHAHA