05 January 2009

Intro

Greetings Everyone!  My name is Carrie P.  I am new to blogging.  Just been doing it a couple of months and I have really enjoyed it.  When visiting other blogs I would see the buttons on the sidebars and I would want to participate in some of the challenges and they would be closed.  So when I saw this one I thought it would be fun.  So here I am.  You can check out my blog sometime to read more about me and see what I really like to do.  I have my first four fabrics picked out but have not sewn them together yet.  I have not quite decided how I will do mine yet. I hope to have it figured out by the weekend. I look forward to seeing you what you all do and reading your blogs.  Have fun.

3 comments:

rachel griffith said...

welcome carrie.
:D

Regi said...

Welcome to the group!

Kritta22 said...

I'm excited to to see your work!