06 January 2009

Getting Started!

Hello Ladies,
I'm very excited to get started on this challenge. I plan on making the strips informal, different widths, but sticking with a bright pastel color pallet. I like the idea of embroidering the month on each section.

My name is Deborah even though by blog says "Caitty". (20 some years ago I needed a name to use on Prodigy. Everyone warned me not to use my real name on the Internet. I came up with Caitty and it stuck) I live in southern California. I have been teaching 2nd grade for 13 years and quilting for about 25 years. I hope to post my progress on my blog www.caitty1.blogspot.com. Glad to be a part of this group!
Deborah

3 comments:

Regi said...

Welcome to the group!

rachel griffith said...

welcome.
i like the different widths idea.

and do you want me to keep you as caitty on the team list...or put you as deborah.
just let me know.
:D

Kritta22 said...

Welcome!! I can't wait to see your treasure!