20 January 2009

19 Days of January

Even though today is the 20th day of January here in Aus, I'm pleased to say that I have 19 strips sewn together.

Each strip is a fabric from one of the three projects I've been working on so far in January. I think now I'll probably have to start digging through stash to complete this month, because I really need to keep working on the other projects I've started.
I plan to embroider the name of the month on the 1st day of each month. I'm really looking forward to watching this quilt grow.
I'm also enjoying seeing the ideas and sewn strips that everyone is posting about.
Happy Strip Sewing

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful colours!

Simone de Klerk said...

This looks very nice! You are so up-to-date! I'll be working on mine tomorrow again!

rachel griffith said...

oh i LOVE the colors.
almost fallish.
{my fav colors!!!}

Anonymous said...

I really like how the colours blend...natural!

Shelly said...

One of the things I've noticed about several of the quilts--the colors are blending--unlike mine that is just way out there! Don't know if there are 2 squares on it that blend together. But that's ok, I guess you could say its been a colorful year! LOL
Shelly