11 January 2009

Off Subject a Little--But HOW DO I?????

I have been trying all afternoon to get the icon, button, picture, whatever it is called that promotes the challenge to put it on my blog to promote it. I've tried copying the shortcut of it (you know right clicking on the pic and hit copy shortcut) to the URL for where the picture can be found. I've tried "saving the picture as" onto my computer and then inserting it that way. I don't know what else to do to get the logo for the challenge onto my blog!!! Can someone please (in English not technical jargon) point me in the right direction and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Quilting Together,
Shelly

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Never mind, if I'd just looked to the right and seen the button tutorial sooner I would not have had to ask! Sorry.
Shelly

rachel griffith said...

lol.
i was just gonna email you the tutorial until i saw this comment.
:D