05 January 2009

Hello Everyone!!

Hi this is Cheryl, Polka Dots and Rick Rack, and I am so excited to be part of this challenge. I just joined last night and received my official invitation this morning, so I am a bit behind on the sewing part, but I will catch up. What a fun and great challenge. I even got inspired and ordered Pat Sloan's book for some tips. Wishing all of you a good first full week of January and I am excited to see every ones progress and get inspired along the way. Thanks for organizing this Rachel :-)!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

rachel griffith said...

yayyy.
you ordered the book.

pat said that she would sign everyones books.
:D

can't wait to see your quilt come to life.

Regi said...

Welcome to the group!

~Regi

Kritta22 said...

I was thinking of ordering the book too!!

Gotta wait for payday!