03 January 2009

My first post of many.....



Here are three of the many...........

Hello calendar girls sounds great I think I am going to start this project off with a couple of the Christmas and Hanukkah materials I got and then I will end it at the end of the year with new ones it still is winter and maybe it will help me shake the holiday why I'm still listening to Christmas music full blast in my car and i even broke out in song on the treadmill with a bit a jingle bells....and I thought the young buck next to me was looking at me nope it was the song......God Bless......

3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Good idea to use up the Christmas fabrics we have!

rachel griffith said...

hey howdy hey.
love the idea of using christmas fabrics to start & finish.
hi-5!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of using some Christmas fabrics in January. I hadn't thought of that. I'm still listening to Christmas music too.