04 January 2009

button tutorial.

after many questions
{and many emails later. lol.}
i've decided to do a short tutorial on putting the button on your blog.

this is for blogger users.
{i think almost all of yall are blogger users.}

to add a button to your sidebar:
***
on the right taskbar is the challenge button.
or you can get it here.
right click on the 'button' and save it to your computer.
{using 'save picture as'}
***
you will need to then go into your 'layout' tab on you blogger account.
there you will click 'add a widget' on the right hand side.
you will choose the 'picture' widget.
there you will add the button photo.
hit save.
***
then you can place that widget where you want it on your sidebar.

hope this helps.
if yall have any questions...feel free to ask.

5 comments:

laurie in maine said...

I just updated mine with the correct address the only way I've learned...take a deep breath, open Blogger template and fiddle with code. Scares me every time! I think I've done it :) I ran out of Photo space a couple of weeks ago so added a different email as author of my blog. I'll try adding the one I'm signed up with here - or adjust the profile so it's linked with my blog. (I'm still getting used to my new split personalities - it was the only fix I could figure out so I could post pictures again :)

rachel griffith said...

haha.
it worked perfect laurie.
:D

sweetbabies00 said...

I am trying to figure it out.
angie.estlund@hotmail.com I know it's operator error at this point~!

Shanna said...

thank you so much for the help! seems so easy now :o)

Unknown said...

I too updated mine with the correct address link. However, I did not get the email you mentioned sending to everyone to be able to publish on this blog. ???