07 January 2009

Hi.


Hi, DiahRothman here.

I am all the way from Malaysia, 53 years of age, a housewife and a mother 3 kids. Have been quilting since resigning from my 9 - 5 job to join hubby in Kuala Lumpur about 7 years ago. Since then I never stops doing all sorts of craft works apart from conducting a small group of quilting and embroidery classes at home. Just started blogging about 2 months ago and self-thought myself about anything regarding this cyber-world. Happy to open my eyes and mind to join everybody out there and to explore the world and expending my knowledge more on quilts and anythings related to crafts. Need helps and guidance from everyone....please.

Okey. It seems that everybody has proceed with their pieces. I am left behind then. Just started collecting my strip stash. Not much though but I'll dig more. I think I will take the lead from Rachel since I'm new to this challenge. Lead me please Rachel. Thanks.

Yeah, thanks also to Tonya of Tonya's Sewing Room who came to visit my blog and drove me to meet everyone here.

Till then. Best regards.

{posted by rachel for diah.}

3 comments:

Regi said...

Welcome to the group!

Kritta22 said...

Welcome! that's awesome that you are so far away! So excited!

Busy Little Quilter said...

Don't feel like you're already behind. It's just 7 strips! lol I haven't started mine yet, either.

It's nice to meet you and so glad you joined!