09 January 2009

Yet Another Straggler

Hello, my name is Narelle and I'm lagging behind a little. I joined up last Wednesday morning just before heading off on a little holiday with a great group of gals on a fabric shopping trip. Needless to say we had a ball.

Now that I'm home, and once the household chores are taken care of, I'll be straight into some sewing. I did manage to get a couple of strips cut ready on Wednesday and I've planned how I'm going to go about making this calendar quilt .... for now anyway. Some embroidery for the name of each month and probably something on special dates such as birthdays.

I'm really looking forward to this project and also visiting you all and seeing everyone's progress.

Cheers

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh good idea with sewing them all together once a week.

rachel griffith said...

can't wait to see some pics.
:D