29 January 2009

January update

This is how my Calendar quilt looks so far. I´ve added stripes from a project that I worked on each day. It starts with a snowflake quilt, then my Christmas angel that I finished a little bit late. There are stripes from my love quilt, my spring bag, my very colourful pinwheel blocks and from a new project made of quite big squares.

Every month starts with a little stitchery, eight of them are already finished.


I´m also going to add some small stitcheries now and then for special occasions, this first one is for the new year.
And there are some more waiting to be stitched.....

I really like working on this project, easy to make and fun to see it grow....
And how fun to see all projects that appear on this blog. It´s exciting making this together with all of you....

Happy Stitching!

Helena

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Helena, it is looking so pretty. Like the stitchery you're adding as well. I need to get back to mine, it got put to the side after Sunday.
~Shelly~

andsewon said...

Oh look at you!! That is the cutest idea!!!
Love your quilt!
Lola

Anonymous said...

That is looking great! I love your stitcheries!
lv,
Joy

Tacha said...

Love the stitchery. Really adds a special touch.

Carrie P. said...

You are so smart. Very cute idea.

Fiber Babble said...

Great job on January! The stitcheries really add something special to it. Did you doodle the designs yourself, or were they from another source?

Fiber Babble said...

Oops! Never mind! I didn't make the connection when I saw your name. Of course you made your own designs (no wonder I like them... I happen to be a fan!).