21 January 2009

Calendar Quilt - Update

Well, some of you are doing some more elaborate quilt calendars, but if I expect to maintain one all year long, I'm going to keep it simple.

I've only finished (not quite, but hope to soon) one quilt in January, so I put together all the colors and started. Whew!

I have several others that I've started and am not sure if I have the fabric yet, but will try to get more strips, enough to finish January at least.

Here's some strips from my Take 5 quilt.

7 comments:

rachel griffith said...

really nice fabrics!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your Take 5 choices. Pink and green--that means Spring. well to me anyway!
Barb

Shelly said...

Pretty colors. It will be pretty.
Shelly

Lisa said...

Love your strips! I am also keeping it simple, once I get started anyway! I have been purchasing FQs, just need to start putting strips together :O)

andsewon said...

Such a pretty start. I too am keeping it simple, best way for me.

Narelle said...

Oh I love those colours.

Carrie P. said...

Very nice!!