17 January 2009

Sewing while the iron is hot?



29 strips

Representing 4 Calendar Challenge weeks and 4 projects worked on in the last 2 weeks. Week 2 I stopped working on other things to finish a block swap commitment. I'll add a little applique to the red & blue squares to represent the first 2 projects I've appliqued in a long time.
I forgot how much I love it!

My goal is to have the embellishments done before the end of January and stay caught up, but I sewed a week of strips while the fabrics were out.

My blog rambles longer :)

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

wow! those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You sure have been productive. I love your blocks; both applique and pieced. Go girl go.

rachel griffith said...

OMG i love what you did with anne's a tisket, a tasket block!!!
i mean i really love it.

you have been one busy lady!!!
:D

Carrie P. said...

Wow you have been very busy. Your work is great. Thanks for sharing.