09 January 2009

Well I've finally caught up!


Hi All,



My name is Jenelle, I live in Geelong, Australia, married, with 4 great children. I was so excited to join this group. I'm a newbie at patchwork quilting. I love making raggy quilts and an assortment of cushions, but I've been dying to try one like this. I've been reading everyones blogs, trying to get some tips from you all (I think I'll need them...LOL) I think I'll be ok. Putting the top together will be fine, we'll see how I go from there.

I've decided to do a different block each month. This month being squares, next month strips I think, but I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself.

It's been wonderful seeing how everyone is going, and all the different ideas. I'm going for the basic, but who know's, I may get adventurous in the months to come!

I love shabby colours, and it's all my stash consists of, so it's kind of obvious what my colour scheme will be throughout.

Any advice and encouragement will be more than welcomed!

Best wishes,

Jenelle ~ Shabby Raggy Roses ~

3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love the fabrics! So pretty!

Canarella said...

Janelle I havebsome material likebthat it looksbgreat...Lani

rachel griffith said...

i like your different blocks per month idea.
that's gonna be cute.