15 January 2009

Calendar Quilt Progress Report!


So, after 2 weeks my quilt is starting to take form. I have been journalling as I go, much like others have been doing. The strip with the date is a piece of aida with cross stitching. I did a stitch-a-long over the week-end so I saved the memory. I think that there will be quite a bit of embroidery and embellishing as I go! This is such a neat project and so personal for me! If you want to see what each strip signifies, please visit me. Everyone is so inspiring and I love to go from blog to blog and visiting.

Until next time....keep stripping and sewing!

3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Very nice. It is nice to see the quilt actually begin to take some shape.

rachel griffith said...

again...i love the mitten fabric!!!
i HAVE to get some of that!!!

and the penguin at the bottom made me giggle.

:D

Simone de Klerk said...

This looks very nice, Minji! Really inspiring for me to work on it again today!
Have a happy weekend!