11 January 2009

I finally started


Hi, my name is Simone de Klerk and I am from the Netherlands. As soon as I saw Rachel's idea about the Calendar quilt Challenge 2009, I decided to join in. I must say, it is quite a challenge for me, not really able to decide how I want to make it yet. Well, one thing is certain. It will have stripes. And the fabrics will mainly be from projects I just finished, I have had in my stash and never knew what to do with and small stitcheries with special events.
It is so fun to look how everyone is working on it in their own special way. Very inspiring!

3 comments:

rachel griffith said...

the tulip fabric is SO cute.
and i love the baking fabric too.

glad to see your first post!!!
lol.

Shelly said...

I agree, your baking fabric is just too cute! Of course, I'm sure we're going to see LOTS of different fabrics--maybe not even any that are alike through out the process.
Quilting Together,
Shelly

Kritta22 said...

Oh so fun! I love the bright colors!