16 January 2009

First 30 days of 365 done......

Here you see the first 30 days of my 365 days done.  I've gotten a good head start, but I'm sure I will fall behind soon.  I'll sew 10 strips all together, then combine 3 sets of 10 for a block (month).  After that, I'm not sure of my plans. ;)  I enjoy keeping up with everyone's updated photos and posts.

**ADDITION**  Yes, I am quilting as I go.  I meant to mention that.  It's easier for me to quilt in sections.  I know the quilt GODS would probably cast me into hell or something along those line.  But, it's always worked out for me pretty well.  And besides, I don't like perfect.  ;)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Gee and I thought I was doing well thinking ahead to Tuesday's inauguration! That doesn't mean I've thought of what to do with yesterday through Sunday yet, but at least I know what I plan for Monday and Tues! Looks great. Keep it up!
Shelly

rachel griffith said...

wow.
are you quilting as you go???
that's what it looks like.
:D

it's great being ahead of the game!!!

Carrie P. said...

Looking good!!

rachel griffith said...

i think it's really cool that you are using the quilt as you go method.

hi-5!!!

i mean you'll SO be done before ANY of us!!!
hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! I think I will quilt as I go too! I can't imagine being able to quilt a quilt as big as this one is going to be!!!
Looking good :)
lv,
Joy