05 January 2009

Hi Everyone

Hello! This is Lisa from Candle Lite Quilts and I am so excited to be part of this challenge. This is my first challenge! I began quilting in January 2008 and finished 10 quilts last year and can't wait to get started on some more in 2009.

I live in Ohio and heard about this challenge from my friend Christine at Christine's Quilt Closet. I don't have a very big stash of material from previous quilts but have material for my next 6 or so projects so I will definitely be making a trip the the quilt store to purchase some fat quarters. What I'm thinking is making each block a different color and possibly a different size and doing some sashing in white on white but not quite sure yet.

Thanks so much Rachel for this challenge, it's going to be a great time! Once I get some rows started I'll have some pictures...until then, happy quilting everyone!

3 comments:

rachel griffith said...

hey while you are there...at the quilt shop...i need some fat quarters too!!!
lol.

can't wait to see how your quilt comes to life.

and where are you in o.h.i.o???
that's where i am.

Regi said...

Welcome to the group and I cant wait to see how your vision turns out.

~Regi

Kritta22 said...

I'm excited to see how this turns out!

I need some fat quarters too.

Oh Jane's fabric....she's got a link on my blog. I ordered fat quarters from her and they are wonderful. It's worth the look.