27 February 2009

What Happened???

So I better first introduce myself.
My name is Tara and I live in Salt Lake City.
I have 3 crazy boys and a wonderful hubby.
I have been quilting for close to 8 years and love every minute I can squeeze in
I prefer hand applique, but I have a fondness for piecing

I had completely forgotten about doing this until I started rearranging my blog layout.

UGH!! And to top it off my sewing machine is in the repair shop
I hit a needle and hopefully nothing major has happened - here's for hoping!

I will start working on this as soon as I get my machine back,
in the meantime I have many UFO's that require some attention with handwork

You ladies are doing an AMAZING job so far.

2 comments:

rachel griffith said...

haha.
it happens.

it won't take you very long to catch up tera.

hope your machine isn't TOO sick.
:D

Deanna said...

good thing you caught it in february rather then the middle of the summer!!

shouldn't take you too long to get caught up!