13 February 2009

Caught Up for February!

I just wanted to pop in and show my February section started ~ and up to date! I've posted on my blog more details and pictures of mine and a friend's January sections. I had a little visitor yesterday who helped me pick strips and got me all caught up for the month. I've even organized strips to add on through the OP Challenge on Feb 20 - 22nd! (See link on my blog or Pat Sloan's site for more info on that.) Mine is definitely going to be "interesting" when finished, I seem to run the gamut from brights to reproductions.
Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

rachel griffith said...

i spy arabella!!!
tehehe.

and i am SO ready for pat's orange challenge!!!

Deanna said...

love the progress!

AND, i checked out your blog and just need to say.....i'm jealous!! your sewing room is awesome!! very cozy and warm....looks like you could just spend the entire day in there!! Yep! jealous!!