26 February 2009

Two months done, ten to go


I finished February a couple days early, and even figured out how to put a slanted book at the end of the shelf for the short month.  (It's partially hidden behind Cosmo who's glad I've stopped sewing for now and disturbing his sleep.)  Miracle of miracles, it came out just right, the same length as January!  Woot!  

(And honest, I did press and trim them up nice and straight.  The not-so-sticky tape was slipping on January's left side.)

--Karen, a.k.a. otterdaughter & diesel.doll


6 comments:

HelenMarie said...

That looks great! Almost hard to tell the difference from the real book case and the quilted one!

Shelly said...

I was thinking the same thing and wondering why you were showing a picture of your book case for the calendar quilt! Duh, either you are that good or I'm that tired. Oh I know, it's BOTH!

Unknown said...

It really looks like a book shelf, love your idea!

Carrie P. said...

You are so smart. Looks great.

l said...

what a great idea! i love books, i will have to put this one in my ideas folder!

Lisa said...

I love this! I think yours is my favorite.