01 February 2009

January Done and February Started...



I took some time in the sewing room today and finished up January...and started February. We had sunshine today and it melted all the snow, so I thought I would start the month with sun...

Um...I think this quilt is going to be huge. The Jan strip is 31 inches long and times 12 months...well let's just say they are gonna have to be narrow...

How is everyone else doing?

I also sewed a cute little stuffed bunny today. Photos on my blog tomorrow. Click on my name to get to my blog.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Deanna said...

looks good so far! i'm just now starting to think about the february fabrics!!

rachel griffith said...

looks great nancy.

if you are worried about size you could change your strip size every month.
or block construction.

but here's something to ponder...
before this, when were you planning to make a HUGE quilt for YOU???
:D

Ashlee said...

Appreciate yourr blog post