23 February 2009

February so far....

....is a brown and pink month.

I don´t think this is the world´s most beautiful quilt but it means a lot to me. Each strip is from a project I worked on that day or sometimes that week. Tomorrow I will start a new project and then there will be a little bit more green and light blue....and more pink.
You can visit my blog for pictures, I will post about that project tomorrow.

I will add some stitcheries to my calender too, they are not finished yet, but on their way....

Take care,

Helena

6 comments:

rachel griffith said...

SUPER cute!!!
:D

Deanna said...

love the color combo! brown & pink is one of my favs

Mammatalk said...

I love, love brown and pink! It's beautiful. Thanks so much for supporting me on my big Blog Jog!

Lesley said...

Love the colors. I started a calendar quilt once and never finished it. I think they are really neat, though.

Lesley
www.pillowcasetalk.blogspot.com

Carrie P. said...

I like it alot.

Brockton Caulking said...

Appreciate this bblog post