14 February 2009

Playing Catch-up

Still here. While I've been keeping up with all the wonderful progress everyone is making, I've been very slack with my own calendar quilt. So today I made up for about the last three weeks.

I'd had some fabrics picked out from my stash so I got to cutting and sewing and there was January all finished. Just some embroidery on certain dates now and the month on the top brown strip.
Then ...

This is February up to date. The seventh fabric (cream) is the backing for a quilt for my SIL's birthday on the 7th ... the thirteenth fabric (orange) is the backing for a wall hanging for my nephew's birthday on the 13th ... and of course red with bunches of white flowers for Valentine's Day.

I'm enjoying seeing all the wonderful quilts in the making and clever ideas fellow calendar quilters are coming up with. Hope I can keep up a little better than I have been but atleast it's quick to catch up.

4 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Great job! Doesn't it feel good to be caught up.

rachel griffith said...

they look really cute!!!
:D

Deanna said...

looks like some good progress!

Simone de Klerk said...

Great you caught up! I did mine today and will post it this week. I love your February colors!