01 February 2009

Cameron (and his mom's) Progress

As I mentioned previously, my five year old son is making this calender quilt, all I'm doing is providing a little labor.

I'm using dryer sheets as the foundation, and each scrap of fabric my son picks out over the course of a week gets sewn into a brick of his design.


At the end of the first month we have four bricks completed; one for every week. He also added a block that he did at an Art festival almost three years ago.








So far his favorite block is this one:







4 comments:

Shelly said...

Cameron (and mom) are doing a great job. I think it is so cool that he is doing this project with you and has not gotten bored with it!
~Shelly~

Deanna said...

so cool to have your son take part in this challange!!

Mel said...

What a great project for him to start with! You must be a very patient person! Congrats to both of you!

rachel griffith said...

hi-5 cameron!!!
you are such a great fabric picker!!!

and mom...i'm loving to watch this take shape.
he is SO stinkin' cute.