26 February 2009

Last Minute Lucy

That's me...Last Minute Lucy! Actually it's Lindsey from Five Healthy Hearts.

I haven't worked on my calendar challenge until today! Yep, that means that I haven't done January yet....well...maybe I have, but the results were not what I had hoped for...I will need to do a little shopping for Jan. All these fabrics are from my stash and I'm pretty happy about it. This is the first warmish day here in Georgia so I took advantage of the natural light. I'm pleased! Today is my birthday and so I gave myself the gift of quilting...something I wanted to do today. And it's not even noon yet!

Live this day like it was your last!
Lindsey

5 comments:

rachel griffith said...

happy birthday!!!
:D

your february block is SUPER cute!!!

HelenMarie said...

I love the colors!

and happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!
Lovely colours, good luck with January.

Carrie P. said...

Lindsey, it look s great and have the Happiest Birthday ever.

Dawn said...

Your Calendar quilt colors are bright and cheery! I love you blog ~ Have a happy year 46!