20 March 2009

and nine to go

Well, I thought I'd show you all my progress so far. Here's January's block.....

Each block represents a project I was working on that day.

This is February's block.....

I didn't get a chance to do ANY sewing during February. I was too busy packing and unpacking for my move. So this block is representative of elements relating to moving to my new apartment.
And for March......
I chose fabrics that represent St Patrick's Day and early spring. It actually feels like spring today--55 degrees, and the sun is shining! Woohoo. You know working with these longer strips has encouraged me to start a strip pieced quilt. Are creative juices like sap? Do they flow more easily in warm weather? We shall see.......
Barb


2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Whew in January you sure were busy with projects. I really like all your "months"

M. Regina said...

Hello, I love all yours months's blocks. Cobgratulations
Regina, from Brasil