30 May 2009

May Done With One Day Spare

Well! I can't believe it! I've actually finished the month of May and there is still one day of May left. But first ... this is my month of April.
Edit: I only finished April last weekend.



After finishing Jan, Feb, Mar I began to wonder if my stash would be able to produce 365 different fabrics so I had a thought. I asked BF Kerry if she would like to swap 30 strips from her stash with a piece of fabric from mine. Happily she agreed and so April will also be know as the month of Kerry.
*
Then I had another thought for May. Our LQS has packets of scraps for sale so I purchased two and was able to get 31 strips for the month of May. I had to join 4 pieces to get the width but I'm really happy with the way they came together.



The best part is I already have 16 strips cut ready for June but they have a story all of their own. You will have to check back at the end of June for that idea, sorry.
*
December will be Christmas fabrics and I do have a couple of new projects in the wings, so I'm looking forward to the rest of the year, but lets not rush it please.

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

Looks good.