05 June 2009

Time Flies Like an Arrow...

...Fruit flies like a banana. (Groucho Marx)

I was just hoping for a "time gets away from me" quotation, but I'll go with the banana reference.

Apr BlockHere, in all it's glory, is my APRIL block, finished in various shades of... (wait for it!!)



banana. (I am so easily entertained!)

This block/month is the same length as my January block (36"). It's a little bit narrower, but I won't hold that against me.

Apr Block Detail
Detail from the Ellie's Quiltplace Country Calendar BOM.

I am now officially JUST one complete month behind on this and any other BOM that I am doing this year. I'm calling that half full!

2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Your April calendar looks great. Cute bunny and I love the fabrics.

creativeconquerer said...

Do you plan on piecing all of these parts together? I don't know if that is your plan or not, no matter which route you choose, this calendar quilt challenge is an excellent idea!